Blogerzy wszystkich platform, łączcie się!

Dyskusje Blogerów, Fotoblogerów i Vlogerów, fora blogowe, graficzne, ogólnotematyczne
rozmowy o blogach, porady, instrukcje, ciekawostki z internetu

::
Autor Wiadomość
Jasiek a.k.a Yeti 
WordPress.Klub

Dołączył/a: 03 Sie 2013
Miasto: Szczecin

Wysłany: 2013-09-14, 23:12   

Mała Czarna napisał/a:

Hi, what's going on here? I'd love to talk in english with someone, but it seems it's pretty silent here.

We can always talk, if you want to ;)

Juliab3 napisał/a:

I think the best way to learn a language it's read, read and read in original! Really. I bought the Harry Potter's series, three books The Hunger Game, The Host. I've read it and now I see the effects.
Maybe my english isn't perfect but I'm trying.

The best way to learn English is to watch Tv shows in English and WITH English subtitles. This way you both learn the pronunciation and the way to write those specific words :D

podziel si� tym postem na:

Utwórz darmowe konto na forum --- Zaloguj się --- Polub Blogowicza na FB!
Dołącz do grupy Bloggerów na FB

Mała Czarna 
Blogger.Klub

Imię: Justyna

Wysłany: 2013-09-15, 10:32   

In my opinion the best way to learn english is to consort with it all the time. Reading books in english, watching movies and shows, talking to people - in reality as well as through the internet. And to auscultate with the language you have to listen, listen and listen, all the time. After some time english'll become only natural ;)

Koktajl kulturalny

Emzzz 
Blogger.Klub

Imię: Emilia

Wysłany: 2013-09-15, 11:22   

I agree - subtitles in movies or books are great way to improve english. But the best way, in my opinion, is talking with people. I'm talking in english almost everyday and it makes using english very easier and natural.

And what's important - I have some english friends and I learnt from them that your english does not have to be perfect, if you make little mistakes, they will understand. And what more - they're making mistakes too :)

http://sceptycznajadzka.blogspot.com

Mała Czarna 
Blogger.Klub

Imię: Justyna

Wysłany: 2013-09-15, 15:26   

That's exactly what I love about english :) Actually everyone has their own english, there is no need to speak perfectly, the only thing that matters is for everyone to understands you, minor mistakes aren't a problem. The most important thing is to speak in it regulary so english can become natural for you.

Koktajl kulturalny

MDST 
Blogger.Klub

Imię: Daniel
Dołączył/a: 07 Lut 2014
Miasto: Glasgow

Wysłany: 2014-02-07, 23:08   

As you said, speaking in English is importnant in your personal development. However, speaking with Poles is not the best way since we are not getting used to different accents. Moreover, people who are not native speakers are not perfect role model if it comes to pronounciation. Thus, watchin movies, TV series and so on is better way.

It is also a good idea to find a pal from abroad and start chatting or skyping with him/her that will lead to achive best goals in language improvement.

NagorszyBlog 
WordPress.Klub

Wysłany: 2014-03-17, 15:56   

MDST napisał/a:

As you said, speaking in English is importnant in your personal development. However, speaking with Poles is not the best way since we are not getting used to different accents. Moreover, people who are not native speakers are not perfect role model if it comes to pronounciation. Thus, watchin movies, TV series and so on is better way.

It is also a good idea to find a pal from abroad and start chatting or skyping with him/her that will lead to achive best goals in language improvement.

I agree with what you said about the accents. The truth is, everything that you've leart in Poland may not be enough if you will ever have a chance to speak with someone from the UK (people from US are easier to understand, in my opinion). They have variety of accents and sometimes even grammar is not logic, e.g. in some part of UK (I don't remember which one exactly) you can hear 'I were, they was' insted of 'I was, they were'.

pointless 
Blogger.Klub

Imię: Ania

Wysłany: 2014-07-12, 11:54   

NagorszyBlog napisał/a:

MDST napisał/a:

I agree with what you said about the accents. The truth is, everything that you've leart in Poland may not be enough if you will ever have a chance to speak with someone from the UK (people from US are easier to understand, in my opinion). They have variety of accents and sometimes even grammar is not logic, e.g. in some part of UK (I don't remember which one exactly) you can hear 'I were, they was' insted of 'I was, they were'.

The same thing happens in Polish (and probably in every other language in the world). I've never had a chance to speak with a foreigner in Polish, but I guess if there's a person who learns Polish from some kind of a textbook, when they come to Poland they have serious problems with understanding Poles (I think we're used to speak fast and use many mental shortcuts which are difficult for foreigners to understand).

rqp 
Blogger.Klub

Wysłany: 2014-11-01, 11:14   

Hey hi hello :yay: I'm Agata :D What's up?

Aib 
Blogger.Klub

Miasto: Warszawa

Wysłany: 2015-11-13, 20:06   

Cytat

The best way to learn English is to watch Tv shows in English and WITH English subtitles. This way you both learn the pronunciation and the way to write those specific words :D

Actually, in this way you're practising not as much listening comprehension as reading comprehension. Another thing is what pronunciation you are exposed to. As you know well, there is no single English accent. There's no such thing as BrE or AmE accent either. I myself would rather not be exposed to cockney accent ;)

::
Odpowiedz do tematu